Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Worst Nightmare!!!

Hello!! I am Alaina!!!! Sooo, I am going to tell you guys about my worst nightmare!!!!!!


So I was about four years old. I went to sleep. And do any of you guys watch SpongeBob? If you do, then there was this ghost in my nightmare that looked like the Flying Dutchman. Except he was white and blue, like clouds. And his tongue was sticking out. I was the only up, [It was at night] and he started to come towards me. I was hiding behind a chair in my living room. And then he came through the door, but then that's when I woke up. I went into my mom and dad's room and told them that I just had a nightmare. So, my mom or my dad [I don't really remember] said, "Then why don't you go back to sleep and dream something good?" So I said, "OK" I went back into my room and got into my bed and went to sleep. And do you guys know those "Little Tikes" thingies? Well, I dreamed those up in a school bus. And you know those thought cloud things? they were in that and it was like the school bus was passing, and as it was passing the little tikes were waving at me!! It was really WEIRD!!!!!!!!!
Anyway...

POST YA GUYS LATER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment