Thursday, September 16, 2010

Did We Get Robbed Again?

Hello! I guess you guys are wondering why the title says what it says? Well, the other day [My mom takes Nelson [my brother] to school every morning and she leaves me sleeping] I was sleeping, like usual, and you know that feeling where you ARE awake but not yet awake, right? Well, that's how I was. And I heard the alarm [The alarm to our house] say, "Back door open, back door open, back door open" and then it beeped three times and it kept on and on and on! And I was shaking from head to toe! So, I was in my bed for a while, and I was thinking to myself, "Now, why hasn't it called the police yet?" I was trying to be brave, so I got out of my bed, looked in Nelson's room, then I looked in my mom and dad's room. I went in the living room and saw that the back door was cracked! I closed it and locked it, and right when I closed the back door, the alarm went, "Doors and windows on, beep beep" which means it is set. After that I went to the bathroom, I came out and I was still shaking even though there wasn't anything there! And what made it worse? When I was still in bed, the dogs were in the living room howling! Which they only do when people are at our house!
And again, I was the only one in the house!
POST YA GUYS LATER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment